Remuneration policy and structure development
The SACS approach to remuneration reviews is to make them factual, evidence-based, and extremely practical
We have done these reviews for an extremely wide variety of organisations, and have developed an approach that is based on the following:
- Development of competency structures for each position. We use this to determine the key knowledge, skills and personal and professional attributes required to effectively perform the role.
- Appropriate consultation with key stakeholders. This includes the incumbent and relevant advisors within the SACS network of contacts in the industry across Australia.
- Identification of marketplace benchmarks. We compare the position with similar positions within relevant organisations and locations.
- Recommendations on package structure. Our recommendations include practical guidance on how to structure the package.
- Linking into performance management structures. We do this to encourage and incentivise continued performance.