SACS provides you with the most contemporary evidence-based approaches to human resource management.
Our Organisational Psychology Consulting Services
SACS is here to help you achieve your goals.
Our role is to develop a clear idea of where you want to be, and then help you get there.
We do this by drawing on organisational psychology and neuroscience research to give you evidence-based methods that help you maximise your organisation’s strengths.
All of our organisational psychology consulting services are underpinned by science – we don’t rely on tradition, belief, or personal preference.
At SACS, if we can’t back it with empirical evidence, we don’t recommend it.
- Developing a clear idea of where you want your organisation to be.
- Providing evidenced-based solutions to help you reach their your objectives.
- Guidance for workforce planning, high-performance modelling, employee engagement and wellbeing surveys, and leadership development.
- Our psychometric testing is based on rigorous, international, psychology principles and has been developed to determine the suitability of applicants for specific roles.
- Providing five key benchmarking tools for HR managers.
- Predicting the likelihood of counterproductive work behaviours.
- Best practice for HR, both here and overseas.
- Developing powerful employee value propositions, sourcing the best candidates, and ensuring culture match.
- Screening and benchmarking tools to assist with filtering candidates before the second interview process.
Organisational Psychology Resources
SACS embraces the Scientist-Practitioner model of service.
We are active primary researchers in organisational psychology, largely through our partnership with Deakin University, and regularly share our evidence-based findings through publications, articles and events, to help you achieve your objectives.
SACS continues to share new concepts, research and strategies with our clients to help them manage their workforce more effectively.
SACS’ primary research has resulted in a number of peer-reviewed publications and allows us to build accurate and effective evidence-based psychological measurement tools.
Get access to upcoming live virtual events and online workshops including:
• Change Without Pain
• Toxic Employees – Warning Signs and Management
Read more about the issues that matter to your workforce.
SACS Managing Director Andrew Marty explores the topics that are impacting your business now and offers evidence-based insights on managing challenges and opportunities.
Organisational Development Consulting
Let us show you how best practice organisational psychology consulting improves workplace effectiveness and productivity by analysing an organisation’s human resources and management psychology.
Workforce-based psychology services
SACS has the psychological measurement skills and the IT savvy to devise valid methods for measuring opinions, satisfaction, commitments or whatever it is that you need feedback on.
SACS is an expert in working with groups to gain clarity on their perspectives or to achieve important outcomes.
Much of our primary research has related to engagement and well-being amongst employees. We are experts at measuring it and in devising methods of optimising it.
Understanding the capabilities necessary to perform certain roles then devising methods of measuring them.
Through our Change without Pain and Destination-Based Change interventions we have helped many organisations navigate their way through difficult change successfully.
An evidence-based perspective on what is often done intuitively. Coaching for maximum change.
Working with the staff member and their leader to understand the objectives of both, then using best practice psychological measurement to understand their strengths and development areas. We then build a targeted and tailored plan to underpin their future development activities.
Investigation and mediation
Sadly, things do not always run smoothly. If there are performance issues with an individual or two people who cannot get along, talk to us – we can help.
Is there something that you need to change in your workforce?
We welcome the opportunity to discuss the issue and scope a solution.