SACS is embarking on a new stage in our history – we are convening an advisory board to give us guidance, advice and direction as we embark on the next phase of our growth and development. We have sought the assistance of distinguished people from a range of different sectors and we are delighted to announce that the following have accepted our invitation:
- Stephen Bradford. Formerly CEO of the Port of Melbourne Corporation, Great Southern Railway and MD of Serco Transport Australia.
- Ken Lay. Long and distinguished career in policing, culminating most recently in his role as Chief Commissioner of Police for Victoria Police.
- Lydia Wilson. Formerly CEO of a number of Metropolitan City Councils, Manningham and Yarra being the most recent. Lydia is also Chair of Sustainability Victoria.
- Bryan Woodford. Formerly Managing Director of Yooralla and Chair of the Victorian National Disability Scheme Implementation Taskforce.
What distinguishes this group is their exceptional achievement in senior leadership roles and their demonstrated capacity to make wider contributions to the community. They have also all made significant non-executive contributions. We are very excited about this development and we believe that this will bring substantial benefits to our clients and business partners.
- The Myth of the Gig Economy: What’s Really Happening to Jobs and Work - November 30, 2021
- Is your CEO a psychopath? Probably not, but your temp might be. - June 4, 2021
- Five keys for leadership in tough times - April 2, 2020