How effective are your leaders in driving staff engagement?
360 degree feedback is a powerful tool that can be used for a variety of purposes, including individual performance management, group or organisational performance assessment and leadership development.
Simply put, a 360 degree feedback exercise is undertaken by establishing a set of questions used to collect feedback from the people who work around an employee. This includes the employee’s peers, manager and direct reports, but can also be extended to include external stakeholders or clients. Gathering multiple perspectives on an employee allows your organisation to continue to build and strengthen the performance of individual team members as well as teams, departments, and the organisation as a whole.
Normative – based on standard questions that have been developed and normed across thousands of 360 degree feedback projects. The strength of this approach is that if the tool is developed well the results will give you immediate comparisons to other groups of employees, so people will know whether they are above or below average on each measure.
Our set of normative 360-degree feedback questions were developed through research SACS conducted in 2015 in partnership with Deakin University involving over 2500 participants.
In this normative instrument, participants are asked to rate the particular leader on 40 items each of which falls into one of ten categories that were found to be those elements most predictive of leadership success. The ten categories are:
- Creates a learning environment
- Supportive leadership
- Fosters teamwork
- Encourages autonomous decision making
- Effective management of underperformance
- Effective management of counterproductive behaviour
- Celebrating success
- Creates clarity about performance standards
- Creates clarity about appropriate behaviours
- Optimism and positivity
- Easy communication management. Use our email templates, change them to your needs or create your own. Automatic follow up emails at key stages
- Confidentiality. Raters can be confident that no employee of the organisation can access their responses
- Flexibility of reporting. Reports are available as soon as a project is closed and can be downloaded at the individual, group or organisation levels
- Outstanding device compatibility. Works on mobile, tablets, desktops, etc.
- Intuitive and clear reports. Numerical and comments
- Easy and simple year on year comparisons
Finally, 360 degree feedback software that is both affordable and easy to use. Experience the difference.