How engaged are your employees and how can you maximise it?
What is an ENGAGEMENT survey?
An Engagement survey is a set of questions distributed to staff to measure the level of engagement of a workforce. Engagement surveys provide valuable insight into your current state (how engaged are staff now?), and also helps to identify what needs to be done to get to your ideal state.
What causes engagement?
In 2015, SACS partnered with Deakin University in a study of over 2600 Australian employees to investigate the key drivers of engagement. Defining engagement as energy, commitment and flow, we found that the critical factors which determine levels of engagement are:
- Job resources
- Team resources
- Organisational resources
Why is engagement important?
It is well known from the existing body of research that levels of engagement across an organisation are found to be good predictors of a number of workplace outcomes including:
- Staff retention
- Customer, client and stakeholder satisfaction
The SACS Difference
- Based on the most contemporary research
- Affordable price
- Very short – only 90 questions
- Assesses the key factors which contribute to engagement thereby allowing you to take effective remedial action
- Provides reporting tailored for every team
- Offers Australian norms for a range of industries