What is a Staff Wellbeing Survey?
What is a wellbeing survey and how can it benefit your organisation?
An employee wellbeing survey is a set of questions distributed to staff to measure the levels of wellbeing of a workforce.
These surveys provide valuable insight into your current state (how engaged are staff now?), and also help to identify what needs to be done to get to your ideal state.
We know that organisations that have higher levels of engagement tend to have higher levels of internal satisfaction of staff, happiness, and better staff retention. The external benefits to the organisation include things like profitability and better customer satisfaction.
What are the levels of wellbeing of your employees and how can you maximise them?
What are the Components of Staff Wellbeing?
- Engagement. The degree to which employees are positive and energised at work.
- Stress. Are their levels of stress manageable and motivating?
- Safety climate. Do staff feel that the organisation is committed to a safe workplace?
- Diversity climate. Do employees believe that the organisation is committed to diversity and inclusion?
Why Is Engagement Important?
It is well known from the existing body of research that levels of engagement across an organisation are found to be good predictors of a number of workplace outcomes including:
- Staff retention
- Customer, client and stakeholder satisfaction
The SACS Consulting Difference
- Our assessment questionnaire truly measures wellbeing. Go beyond the limitations of engagement surveys and gain the benefit of wholistically assessing wellbeing.
- Based on the most contemporary research
- Affordable price
- Very short – less than 120 questions
- Assesses the key factors which contribute to wellbeing thereby allowing you to take effective remedial action
- Provides reporting tailored for every team
- Offers Australian norms for a range of industries