Professional Interpretive Assessments
New: Upgrade your candidate psychometric assessments with a comprehensive, professional recommendation, backed by the SACS evidence-based methodology
Get bespoke guidance as to a candidate’s fit, based on their specific strengths and the requirements of the role
How SACS Professional Interpretive Assessments achieve results
After fielding several client requests for further guidance with psychometric assessments and their results, we’re pleased to announce our newest bespoke recruiting service: The SACS Professional Interpretive Assessment (PIA).
While our science-backed psychometric testing tools provide an excellent resource for assessing candidates, many hiring directors and managers have requested a specific, psychology-based recommendation as to a candidate’s fit within a selected role, team or organisation.
This is precisely what our SACS PIA service delivers — as many clients have called it, an upgrade or enhancement to our portfolio of psychometric testing resources.
Building upon the candidate’s psychometric assessment reports, and in consultation with the hiring director or manager, our psychologically trained consultants carefully review, analyse and provide clear guidance as to the potential fit, as well as recommendations on areas for any further exploration with respect to the candidate or role.
What you can expect from SACS Professional Interpretive Assessments
At SACS, our unique scientific approach helps hiring managers greatly improve their chances of hiring the right candidates — and avoiding the wrong ones — the first time around.
Taking into account the costs of recruiting, hiring and training candidates who aren’t an ideal fit with the role, team or culture, improving your screening and hiring process provides an invaluable return on investment to any organisation.
Our new Professional Interpretive Assessment service provides clear advantages to hiring managers with human resources experience. In addition, SACS clients say our PIA service is very useful for helping executives and senior decision-makers clearly understand why a particular candidate is or isn’t a solid match, prior to the hiring decision.
Key PIA Components
- Personally tailored to the individual candidate’s strengths and fit, based on our psychologists’ in-depth review of the candidate’s SACS psychometric assessment and consultation with hiring managers – no PIAs are exactly the same.
- Powerful insights and clear guidance to assist hiring managers and stakeholders in making smarter candidate evaluation and hiring decisions.
- Supported by responsive SACS advice – help is only a phone call or email away.
Who Will Benefit
- Management seeking to make smarter, science-backed hiring decisions.
- Executives involved in key hiring decisions and select candidate evaluations.
- Job candidates who find a stronger organisational fit where they can flourish, grow and contribute at higher levels.
Take The Next Step – Contact SACS Today