Increase the accuracy of your recruitment decisions by up to 40% using our online psychometric assessments.
Psychometric Testing can:
Predict the likelihood that someone may be involved in:
- Likelihood of success & failure at work
- Counter productive work behaviours (such as misconduct, bullying, theft)
- Occupational health and safety issues (like behaving unsafely at work)
- Attitudes towards diversity (for instance behaving disrespectfully to different ethnic groups
Examples of Tests
SACS offers a comprehensive and expanding range of vocational assessments. Currently these include:
- Vocational guidance
- Sales recruitment and sales reluctance assessment
- Emotional intelligence development
- Care Worker Assessment (Targeted for aged care, disability and HACC workers)
- Foundation Assessment
- High Performance Modelling (Recruitment based on current best performing staff)
SACS assessments are extremely rigorously evaluated by virtue of our commitment to the Scientist/Practitioner model of business. The products that we offer are developed and enhanced through research partnerships with independent researchers in a range of universities. In particular SACS is involved in a very active research partnership with Deakin University which has led to a number of peer-reviewed publications. You can use SACS measurement tools with a high level of confidence in their accuracy due to this rigour.
Click here to see a sample report.