SACS’s assessments & reports independently increase the validity of your recruitment decisions by up to 40%
Psychometric Testing can:
Predict the likelihood that someone may be involved in:
- Counter productive work behaviours (such as misconduct, bullying, theft)
- Occupational health and safety issues (like behaving unsafely at work)
- Attitudes towards diversity (for instance behaving disrespectfully to different ethnic groups)
- Likelihood of success & failure at work
- Organisational fit
- Emotional intelligence
- Engagement levels
Based on proven research
All SACS tools have undergone internationally accepted scientific critical assessment to ensure the most accurate outcomes. The SACS team is comprised of qualified psychologists who understand how psychometric assessments can be tailored to meet business objectives or mitigate risk exposure.
Specific application assessments
Our psychometric assessments can be used to meet your needs for a variety of different roles and purposes, such as:
- Vocational guidance
- Sales recruitment and sales reluctance assessment
- Emotional intelligence development
- Care Worker Assessment (Targeted for aged care, disability and HACC workers)
- Foundation Assessment
- High Performance Modelling (Recruitment based on current best performing staff)
Our psychometric assessments can be tailored to meet an organisation’s needs, so the costs vary depending on the required tests and reports, such as:
- Recruitment: Assessments provide risk ratings that are predictive of success
- Development of individuals and groups: Assessments provide targeted reports on improving tasks, leadership and relationship performance
- Career transition, outplacement and career coaching: Assessments highlight a candidate’s skills and ability, and provide vocational guidance to suit individual capabilities
Self-service reports prices range from $83 to $327, depending on the report required.
Each report is easy to read and has been normalised against a pool of thousands of assessments, so the results show the individual result against the normalised average.
IQ test (verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning)
There is no risk rating for values, each team or organisation must decide the values they consider to be important to them and then evaluate the potential values match.
Different jobs require different personality elements, but there are some personality elements that appear to be crucial for any role.
The SACS psychometric portal is a unique online tool that allows you to control your own psychometric assessments. It offers SACS’ full range of psychometric assessments, and guides you through a simple step-by-step process where you can administer web based testing to candidates, as well as review results in a single, integrated downloadable report.
Supported by tools such as our Interpretive Manual, which helps you to interpret and use the results, including recommended behavioural questions.
While we seek to empower clients to manage the entire process themselves, we are always happy to provide support and assistance. Whether you need advice on the best combination of tests or guidance on interpretation, we will support you.