Increase the accuracy of your recruitment decisions by up to 40% using our online psychometric assessments.
Predict Work Behaviours
- Likelihood of success & failure at work
- Counter productive work behaviours (such as misconduct, bullying, theft)
- Occupational health and safety issues (like behaving unsafely at work)
- Attitudes towards diversity (for instance behaving disrespectfully to different ethnic groups
SACS offers Vocational Assessments
SACS offers a comprehensive and expanding range of vocational assessments. Currently, these include:
- Assessments tailored to your company and role profiles
- Executive and Leadership assessments
- Role-specific assessments – 18 different professional roles
- Emotional intelligence development
- Care Worker Assessment (Targeted for aged care, disability and human services)
- Foundation Assessment
- High Performance Modelling (Recruitment based on current best performing staff)
SACS assessments are extremely rigorously evaluated by virtue of our commitment to the Scientist/Practitioner model of business. The products that we offer are developed and enhanced through research partnerships with independent researchers in a range of universities. In particular SACS is involved in a very active research partnership with Deakin University which has led to a number of peer-reviewed publications. You can use SACS measurement tools with a high level of confidence in their accuracy due to this rigour.