Optimise your recruitment process
SACS is an organisational psychology firm that is highly skilled at optimising the recruitment process. We can assist your organisation to analyse and enhance every step of your recruitment and candidate selection process, using an evidence-based approach.
We believe that our highly predictive recruitment methodology and our extensive experience across all sectors, coupled with our knowledge of best practices in candidate attraction and selection, uniquely equip us to deliver timely and extremely high quality results for our clients.
Candidate Attraction and Selection
We apply the scientist practitioner model to the development of recruitment strategies for our clients.
We can help you develop evidence-based approaches to candidate attraction and evaluation, through:
- Undertaking a comprehensive review of your current candidate attraction and evaluation processes
- Identifying opportunities for improvement
- Enhancing client recruitment strategies and methods, utilising our extensive IP
The science of candidate attraction
At any given time, only 20% of the candidate market is actively pursuing employment opportunities, leaving 80% of the market “passive” – not actively seeking job opportunities.
We help you develop talent attraction strategies to ensure you are accessing as close to 100% of the market as possible, and not just the 20% of active candidates.
SACS can help you build the right combination of benefits to appeal to candidates who otherwise may not be aware of what you truly offer.
This may involve working closely with you on activities including:
- Developing a clear employee value proposition
- Identifying effective market penetration strategies to enable targeted candidate sourcing
- Utilising contemporary digital techniques such as behavioural marketing
The science of candidate selection
Once you have attracted the right candidates, how do you choose the best from among them?
The answer: using the most predictive recruitment methods available.
Our approach is based on the latest research as to what works in predicting whether the candidate you hire will be successful.
The table below shows, in order of accuracy, the range of recruitment selection methods available.
The methods we build into each recruitment project are those marked with asterisks.
By combining the most effective recruitment strategies, our approach yields a roughly fourfold increase in percentage accuracy of predictiveness.
Integrated Talent Acquisition
SACS’ Integrated Talent Acquisition services help you optimise your entire talent acquisition process.
We work with clients across all stages of the talent acquisition cycle, from strategy to onboarding. We have drawn our techniques from a combination of the latest research and worldwide best practice in recruitment strategies.
We work closely with you to develop a comprehensive talent acquisition strategy that’s tailored to your needs and draws from the following activities:
|Talent strategy||What outcomes are we trying to achieve?|
|Outcome-based job definitions||Creating clarity about the role by refining the position description to be outcome-based as opposed to task-based|
|High Performance Modelling||Psychological and competency profiling your best staff|
|Employee value proposition||What do our employees love about working here?|
|Post-exit surveys||Why do people leave us?|
|Candidate attraction||Optimising advertising copy|
Digital candidate attraction
Proactive methods, behavioural marketing and headhunting
|Biodata||Resume screening optimisation|
|Volume recruitment methods||Assessment centre design and execution|
|Interviewing||Behavioural interview design|
|Psychological assessment||High-Performance model assessment|
Psychological risk assessment
|Work sampling||Can the candidate perform the necessary tasks?|
|Reference checks||Behavioural reference checking|
|Due diligence||National police check, working with children check, etc.|
|Making offers||Negotiating and finalising offers|
|Measuring success||Monitoring the success of appointments, in both qualitative and quantitative terms|
Understanding best practice for each of the stages of your whole talent acquisition process, ensures proper risk management and long term success.
Why choose SACS?
There are many reasons why you might choose SACS to help you optimise your recruitment process:
- We are organisational psychology consulting specialists
- We have successfully helped clients fill many roles across all levels across all sectors, including many senior executive roles
- We are experts at culture match; not only are we able to help you identify whether the person can do the job based on their competencies, we can also assist you to identify whether the person is likely to ‘fit in’ with the organisation, through our own psychometric assessment tools from direct research we have undertaken with the Australian working population
- We help our clients to develop employee value propositions that draw really strong candidate pools
- We partner with and upskill our clients to incorporate the most contemporary candidate sourcing strategies, including comprehensive proactive digital outreach, to ensure that they reach as close to 100% of the market as possible
- We undertake all assignments under the Australian Psychological Society Code of Ethics; we have a very strong ethical reputation and our clients trust us