Executive Search & Recruitment
SACS’ evidence-based approach to recruitment
At SACS we are not ‘pure recruiters’ but are an organisational psychology firm who are highly skilled at recruitment. We can assist your organisation with end-to-end recruitment assignments for specific roles as well as partner with you to optimise your own recruitment capabilities. We believe that our highly predictive recruitment methodology and our strong knowledge across all sectors, coupled with our successful track record of appointments and our extensive networks, uniquely equip us to deliver timely and extremely high quality results for our clients.
Why choose SACS?
- We are Organisational Psychology consulting specialists
- We have successfully placed many roles across all levels across all sectors, including many senior executive roles.
- We are experts at culture match; not only are we able to identify whether the person can do the job based on their competencies, we can also identify whether the person is likely to ‘fit in’ with the organisation, through our own psychometric assessment tools from direct research we have undertaken with the Australian working population
- We help our clients to develop employee value propositions that draw really strong fields
- We use the most contemporary candidate sourcing strategies; we undertake a comprehensive proactive digital outreach ensuring we reach as close to 100% of the market as possible
- We have a genuine commitment to diversity and inclusion and this underpins our entire recruitment process
- We undertake all assignments under the Australian Psychological Society Code of Ethics; we have a very strong ethical reputation and our candidates trust us
Learn more about SACS evidence-based approach to recruitment.