High Performance Modelling is a human resources technique which identifies the core characteristics of current top performers for a given role, or the organisation more generally, in order to hire potential future performers. This process serves to create a framework of key competencies to be included in recruitment and selection strategies in order to recruit new staff that display similar characteristics and, as such, are a close fit with the high performing culture within an organisation.
The high performance model report shows how well a candidate matches your organisation’s model derived from exemplary team members.
The results include a high performance evaluation – a table that shows clearly where the candidate matches (or doesn’t match) your high performers – and an overall “Yes” or “No” in terms of whether you should proceed to hiring this person.
This sample high performance report includes:
- A risk summary, using our “traffic light” risk rating system with links to explainer videos to assist in interpretation for every measure
- A High Performance Modelling summary, including a recommendation on whether to proceed
- Cognitive ability / intelligence , including verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning
- Personality (SACS 6 Personality, a work-worded personality assessment)
- Counterproductive Work Behaviours
- Attitudes Towards Diversity
- Emotional Intelligence
- Change Resistance
- Safety Behaviours
- Values (SACS Work Values Scale)