This premium psychometric assessment report includes normative assessments of cognitive ability to evaluate whether the candidate has the capability to perform a role, a work worded personality assessment to see if they have the traits that are suited to a particular role, and a work worded values assessment to determine if they are a cultural match with the values of the organisation.
The wide range of tests that can be accessed as part of our psychometric products provide evidence based insights and can be utilised in many ways by organisations, such as forming part of the initial recruitment process, to internal employee development plans and associated coaching.
This sample work-worded psychometric report includes:
- A risk summary, using our “traffic light” risk rating system with links to explainer videos to assist in interpretation for every measure
- Cognitive ability / intelligence , including verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning
- Personality (SACS 6 Personality, a work-worded personality assessment
- Counterproductive Work Behaviours
- Attitudes Towards Diversity
- Emotional Intelligence
- Change Resistance
- Safety Behaviours
- Values (SACS Work Values Scale)